Who We Are
- Largest privately held oil and gas producer in California, and fourth largest of all California producers.
- Recently-formed oil and gas company with substantial financial backing investing in California resources.
- First-class workforce experienced in California’s sophisticated operating environment.
- Skilled leadership team with a proven track record
- Operationally headquartered in Bakersfield with executive offices in Denver.
We Are Committed To
- Building our business for the long-term concentrating on operational excellence and investing in our people and enterprise
- Actively supporting of our neighboring communities and business partners
- Maximizing the value of the Company’s asset base through organic growth
- Executing accretive strategic acquisitions that benefit from the expertise of our people
- Generating value for all of our stakeholders and offering employees an opportunity to participate in the value creation of the Company
World Class Onshore California Assets
- San Joaquin Valley – world class thermal, heavy oil assets in the Midway-Sunset, McKittrick, Cymric and S. Belridge fields; development is focused on leveraging Company experience on thermal diatomite, managing mature steam floods, and thin-bedded, multi-zone steam floods
- Coastal – combination of large thermal, heavy oil development opportunity in Arroyo Grande, and light oil horizontal development in Lompoc
- LA Basin – world class water flood assets in billion-barrel OOIP fields in Inglewood and Montebello; development is focused on injection conformance and banked oil recompletions as a result of reservoir simulation modeling
Benefits at Sentinel Peak Resources
- Career Development
- Connect with Experience Professionals Leading their Fields
- A Safe and Healthy Work Environment